Born in London and raised in backcountry Greenwich, CT, Charlène has called the Upper East Side of Manhattan and Greenwich home for the last 20 years.
Charlène's background as a former Olympic figure skater, coach, and choreographer has equipped her with discipline, a competitive edge, dedication, and focus, all of which she applies to her real estate business.
She has an eye for aesthetics and astute attention to detail that helps her advise sellers in smart property modifications and buyers with vision and the potential for transformation on properties. Charlène has successfully sold numerous homes in Manhattan and Greenwich and takes the utmost pride in finding her clients the perfect place to call home. Her affiliation with Halstead Real Estate gives her access to a broad array of resources and cutting-edge technology in marketing for her clients.
Charlène is a member of the Greenwich Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, the Greenwich Multiple Listing Service, and the Real Estate Board of New York. She is very active in the animal welfare community. She is on the Advisory Board of Animal Care Centers of NYC and a longtime supporter of the ASPCA and numerous animal rescue organizations.
Notable New York closings:
15 Central Park West 14H
480 Park Avenue 18H
310 East 53rd Street 7D
Halstead Connecticut, LLC
The following are selected closed transactions in which Charlene von Saher represented the buyer, the seller, or both:
- 30 Robertson Lane, Cos Cob CT
- 17 Richmond Drive, Old Greenwich, CT
- 30 Robertson Lane, Cos Cob, CT
- 56 Northfield Street, Greenwich, CT
- 154 North Street, Greenwich, CT
- 5 Maher Avenue, Greenwich, CT
- 76 Sinawoy Road, Cos Cob, CT
- 10 Tod Lane, Greenwich, CT
- 12 Ridgebrook Road, Greenwich, CT
- 9 Glen Court, Greenwich, CT
- 25 W Elm Street #13, Greenwich, CT
- 25 W Elm Street #22, Greenwich, CT