The passion behind Colleen’s proven success is the belief that, when you’re buying or selling a home, “you’re investing in a lifestyle.”
With an unwavering commitment to helping others succeed in their real estate goals, she capitalizes on over 20+ years of experience in real estate industry. Employing a consumer-centric style and innovative marketing strategies, Colleen’s contention is – listen carefully, speak the truth and negotiate to win. Having owned a real estate firm (independently ranked in the Top 5% regionally Top 2% locally) and affiliated with an international brokerage, while partnering a residential construction/remodeling business, she is well versed and poised to handle the diverse range of real estate opportunities and circumstances presented to her clients. Your objective is her priority.
- Over 24 years experience
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS - designated to less than 5% of realtors nationally)
- Realty Alliance National Sales Award (recognition as one of the Leading Residential Real Estate Professionals in America)
- Residential and Luxury Home Specialist
- New Construction and Renovation Specialist
- Member of the Mid-Fairfield County Multiple Listing Service
- Member of the New Canaan Board of Realtors
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Colleen actively supports the Children’s Miracle Network and Rainbow Babies and Childrens Hospital, and the Isabella Santos Foundation.
Colleen’s professionalism, unique skillset and outstanding performance are fundamentals to her Signature Style; and, have earned her the confidence of her discerning clients. Garnering a steady stream of loyal business owners, senior executives/officers, professional athletes, and past clients, Colleen’s referrals and repeat clientele are the backbone of her business.
When Colleen is not selling real estate, she can be found with family in New Canaan, perusing art galleries, strolling the towns’ shopping boutiques, listening to music and reading. For that occasional stress release, she’s in the whitewaters of Colorado rafting.
“When it comes to your real estate needs, please know… just as your home is a reflection of you, your satisfaction is a reflection of me.”
Halstead Connecticut, LLC
1 Broad Street
- 1 Bed
- 1.5 Baths
- 4 Rooms
- 1,106 Sqft
The following are selected closed transactions in which Colleen Rock represented the buyer, the seller, or both:
- 13 Morgan Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06851
- 44 Hickok Road New Canaan CT
- 879 Valley Road New Canaan CT
- 85 Salem, New Canaan, CT . 06840
- 36 Stonybrook Road, Norwalk, CT 06851
- 62 Indian Hills, Stamford, CT
- 20 Dabney Road Darien, CT
- 1 Broad Street Stamford CT
Stamford Advocate - Friday, May 4, 2018
Stamford Advocate - Friday, March 3, 2017