I have resided in Stamford for over 40 years with my husband Steve, a local veterinarian and my two sons who attended the Stamford Public Schools. I entered the real estate profession in 1981 when interest rates were at 18%. Therefore, I had lots of hours to perfect my real estate skills. I have a Masters degree in math education which complements my real estate people skills. My office affiliations have changed through the years but not my dedication to my clients. I am “hear” for them. Through the years I have received a number of sales awards.
I am very active in the Jewish Community Center and my local swim and tennis club, and recently have become a bridge addict. I do spend most of the winter in Florida where I also have a real estate license. However, I still service my loyal Stamford clients by sharing with my competent colleagues and use of the internet.
Halstead Connecticut, LLC
The following are selected closed transactions in which Dorothy Zeide represented the buyer, the seller, or both:
- 60 Doral Farm Road, Stamford
- 233 East Hunting Ridge Road, Stamford
- 61 High Rock Road, Stamford
- 25 Forest Street #8A, Stamford
- 2539 Bedford St. #38B, Stamford
- 95 Intervale Road, Unit 19, Stamford
- 25 Forest Street, Unit 5h, Stamford
- 2539 Bedford Street #38B, Stamford