Nigel's strong passion for real estate comes from having studied City and Regional Planning at Pratt Institute. He understands that a home is more than just a physical structure, it also means becoming part of a community and a place where happy memories are made.
"A lack of ego coupled with commitment, tenaciousness, market knowledge and confidence help me get the job done when faced with any obstacles. As a current homeowner, former co-op owner, landlord and renter, I understand the process and the value inherent in real estate. I seek to inform and educate my clients, so they can make the best decisions based on their unique goals and needs."
In addition to real estate, Nigel has worked as a senior multimedia designer in the streaming video and ad tech industries where he eventually transitioned to the Brand Manager of Nobletree Coffee. His combination of design and marketing skills are a great addition to the marketing of his properties.
Nigel moved to Park Slope in 1998 and has lived in the area since, with a brief move to Jackson Heights, Queens and Indianapolis, IN. He specializes in Park Slope and has intimate knowledge of the surrounding neighborhoods. He has raised his family in Park Slope where his two daughters have attended school.
In his free-time, you'll find Nigel spending time with his family in the Catskills, cycling, and backpacking in the Catskills and Adirondacks.
"My wife and I worked with the amazing Nigel Hall, both at Halstead and at his previous agency, on finding a Brooklyn rental. Nigel went out of his way to accommodate our schedules and show us great places that matched our super specific criteria -- and rolled with us as we evolved our ideas during our search. We would personally recommend Nigel and Halstead to any and all. The listings we saw were great; interactions with Nigel were both professional and fun; and each piece of the process felt smooth and low-pressure. We never ever felt pressured into anything. On top of all of that, Nigel helped us get all of our paperwork together when we started--making us ready to pounce once we found the best spot. Thank you, Nigel! - Brett R."Nigel was fantastic and responsive throughout the entire process, even after we signed our lease. He went out of his way to make our schedule work for viewing, and gave us candid advice on the process. Thank you, Nigel!" - Jocelyn & Justin"Nigel was a great pleasure to work with. While I was initially planning on trying to do it alone in the NY apartment-hunt (without a broker), I was so impressed with Nigel's direct communication, honesty, and commitment to helping me find a place that I loved, I ended up asking to work with him. And I'm so glad I did! Nigel helped me secure a great apartment in the South Slope/Greenwood area. Would highly recommend working with him and will definitely reach out to him again if/when I move in the future." - Emily"Nigel was wonderful! He showed me a variety of options, that gave me a much better sense of what I was looking for -- would definitely reach out to him again the next time I am in the market for an apartment." - Christina
Halstead Brooklyn, LLC
The following are selected closed transactions in which Nigel Hall represented the buyer, the seller, or both:SINGLE FAMILY HOMES
- 7617 6th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11209MULTI FAMILY HOMES
- 337 East 29th St., Brooklyn, NY 11226COOPERATIVES AND CONDOMINIUMS
- 580 84th Street, 3l, Brooklyn, NY 11209
- 264 Webster Avenue, Unit 105, Brooklyn, NY 11230RENTALS
- 154 8TH AVENUE
- 217 SAINT JOHNS PLACE
- 154 8th Ave, 4r, Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY 11215
- 217 Saint Johns Place, 3b
- 7001 Ridge Blvd., #5E, Brooklyn, NY 11209
- 453 3rd Street, #4R, Brooklyn, NY 11215
- 138 Sackett, 3b, Brooklyn, NY
- 257 15th St, 504, Brooklyn, NY
- 257 15th St., 101, Brooklyn, NY
- 82 Pierrepont St., 5f, Brooklyn, NY
- 82 Pierrepont St., 1e, Brooklyn, NY
- 564 Saint Johns Place, 604, Brooklyn, NY
- 630 Union Street, 5d, Brooklyn, NY
- 703 Carroll Street, 1r, Brooklyn, NY
- 344 14th Street, 4l, Brooklyn, NY
- 714 5th Ave, 3, Brooklyn, NY
- 75 16th St., 2, Brooklyn, NY
- 149 Sterling Place, Garden, Brooklyn, NY
- 642 President Street, 3l, Brooklyn, NY
- 134 Montague St, 1, Brooklyn, NY