Customer service served with knowledge and passion is first and foremost for Traci. After all, the buying or selling of one’s home is one of the biggest decisions made in a lifetime. Traci’s mission is to make this experience a seamless and fulfilling one, for both the buyer and the seller.
Traci grew up in the real estate world, as a large majority of her family are successful and talented realtors. After having spent some years in New York City working with buyers, sellers, and investors she is happy to have finally “landed” in Montclair where she has lived for over a decade and thoroughly enjoys practicing residential real estate in the beautiful Garden State.
As a long-time National Board Member of SAG/AFTRA, an award-winning playwright, and most importantly – a parent to a wonderful son, Traci knows the importance of relationship building and “the art of the deal.”
She looks forward to being the liaison to finding your dream home!
Halstead New Jersey, LLC
The following are selected closed transactions in which Traci L. (Godfrey) Daugs represented the buyer, the seller, or both:
- 12 ALEXANDER AVENUE
- 347 UPPER AVENUE MOUNTAIN
- 7 LENOX TERRACE
- 12 Alexander Avenue, Montclair, NJ 07043
- 7 Lenox Terrace, Bloomfield, NJ
- 347 Upper Mountain Avenue, Montclair, NJ 07043
- 65 Sycamore Drive, Belleville, NJ
- 49 Hetherington Road, Nutley, NJ 07110
- 144 Essex Avenue
- 78 Evergreen Avenue, Bloomfield
- 300 Main Street, Little Falls #509