Team Website: Hudson Realty Group
Brought up in a real estate family from Bergen County, New Jersey, Wes was exposed to every nuance of residential property management early on. After he graduated from the University of Rhode Island with a BA in Business, he moved to Orlando, Florida and as a natural fit, pursued a real estate career selling pre-construction condominium units.
After spending several years in Florida as a real estate agent, Wes relocated back to the Northeast and accepted a position with Morgan Stanley in New York, where he focused on Business Development and Wealth Management for the next eight years. His passion for real estate drew him back to becoming a full-time real estate agent and holding New Jersey, New York, and Florida real estate licenses.
Through his experience in the real estate and finance industries, Wes has a unique skill set to apply to real estate problem solving, negotiation, and investment analysis. He prides himself on his honesty and integrity in his work, and is known for his outstanding client service, 24/7 availability, high tech marketing techniques, and keeping clients well informed with the most up-to-date information. Wes truly listens and his main goal is to help his clients make the best decisions for themselves based on their individual needs.
He is very familiar with the metro New York and New Jersey areas, and what each area can offer in terms of the community, schooling, entertainment, and lifestyle. Wes is a part of the Hudson Realty Group team and works closely with Peter Cossio, Clare Cossio and Kim Sullivan-Beier. The team's presence and dominance in the Hoboken and Jersey City markets holds strong, having won Halstead's Top NJ Broker Team award each year since 2014. HRG continues to earn many top awards including the Producer’s Council Award for being ranked within the 1% Top Grossing Agents and the prestigious NJ Realtors Circle of Excellence Platinum Award from 2013-2018.
Wes currently lives in Union City with his wife Petya and child. In their spare time, they love traveling, enjoying great food and wine, and spending time with friends and family. Wes is also an active member of the University of Rhode Island Alumni Association.
- 2017 NJ Realtors Circle of Excellence Silver Level
- 2016 Rising Star Recipient
Hudson Realty Group Team Awards:
- 2009-2018 Halstead New Jersey Broker Team of the Year
- 2018 Halstead's Producer's Council—Ranked Top 2% Grossing Agents Company-wide
- 2013-2018 NJ Realtors Circle of Excellence Platinum Award
- 2003-2018 NJ Realtors Circle of Excellence Award
- 2018 America's Best Agents in New Jersey REALTrends Rankings
- 2016-2017 Halstead's Producer's Council—Ranked Top 1% Grossing Agents
- 2016 Halstead Highest Residential Sale in History of Hoboken, NJ
- 2016 Halstead Emerald Club—Closed on Multiple Sales in the $6-10M Range
- 2015-2017 Most Sales & Listings Closed in NJ
- 2014-2017 Halstead Sapphire Club—Closed on Multiple Sales in the $3-6M Range
- 2010, 2012, 2014-2017 Halstead Producer's Council Ranked Top 5% Grossing Agents
- 2008-2010, 2013-2015 Halstead Gold Circle Members
- New Jersey Association of Realtors Distinguished Sales Club
- Ranked Amongst Top Agents in New Jersey by Trulia and REALTrends
"After interacting with many realtors in both a personal and professional capacity, Wes always impressed us and left us feeling like we had someone in our corner working to get us the things that mattered to us, at the best price possible. We would absolutely recommend him without any reservations for your homebuying needs. He exemplified great service and fostered a great experience through every step of the process. At no point did we ever feel him to be pushy or putting his commission above what was in our best interest; he kept us informed regarding market trends and comps on properties that were of interest to us and let us set the tone. He was very prompt in replying to all of our questions and when we were ready to start seeing properties in person, he balanced the list of properties we wanted to see with ones he thought would be good for us to see as a point of comparison, all of which helped clarify our decision making process. He was friendly, accessible, well-informed, and provided fantastic service from start to finish. Great guy. Great realtor." – Ricky and Diane Y.
"I would highly recommend Wes and his team for any of your real estate needs. His knowledge of the area and strategy to get our place sold quickly for top dollar worked out perfectly. In two weeks we had multiple offers. Wes is hardworking and a true professional; he made the sales process effortless for us and we plan on using his services again in the future." – Anthony C.
"As I began the process of buying and selling at the same time in Hoboken, I was lucky to find Wes Page from Halstead. Wes helped me find a buyer and the perfect property at the same time. He guided me through the transactions with ease and was always one step ahead. Wes Page is my go-to realtor for all things Hudson County." – Anne C.
"To start, I really only need to say two things about working with Westley Page as our realtor in selling our condo: The apartment sold on the eighth day of its listing...and at full price. The reason that wonder of a real estate transaction happened is that Westley offered us astute and on-target suggestions for preparing our condo for sale. We followed each and every one. And for first-time sellers, he was helpful and encouraging and always responsive to our emails and text, offering expert advice and guidance. I couldn't recommend a better partner in that all important transaction of a home sale than Wes Page." – Melissa R. and Sal D.
"Wes Page is a phenomenal realtor! We have dealt with many realtors over the years from cities across the U.S. and Canada. So this is not an idle compliment. Wes worked hard for us from day one. He knew the community, knew the market, and was very professional in all of our dealings with him. I felt like we could be honest with him and that would not affect his commitment to us. Wes stands with the top 1% of realtors genuinely interested in the needs of the client. Wes deserved the sale we made with him; he held our hand in a foreign market, was not pushy, but made sure we had what we needed to make an informed decision. We would recommend Wes Page to anyone shopping in the Hoboken market or any other markets he may represent. Wish there were many more Wes Pages! Thanks Wes, you're the best!" – Gail and Paul M.
"Wes was extremely attentive and responsive throughout our home search. His knowledge of Hoboken and Jersey City were much appreciated and helped us really get a feel for what we wanted. Once we had decided on a property, Wes continuously collaborated and coordinated with the other brokers and lawyers which was a big help and took a lot of stress off of us. Even after closing, Wes has been a great resource for neighborhood referrals and assistance. We could not have done it without him!" – Gillian B. and Rick B.
"We had a lovely experience working with Westley Page of Hudson Realty Group. As first-time homebuyers, we were very unsure of what the process would be like, but Wes was very patient in showing us different options and never once pushed us to make a decision if we were unsure. He was also very quick with his responses and made sure that we were comfortable in our choice, offering great advice when needed and connecting us with people who could help during the entire process. We highly recommend Wes!" – Natasha B., Jersey City
Halstead New Jersey, LLC
The following are selected closed transactions in which Westley Page represented the buyer, the seller, or both:SINGLE FAMILY HOMES
- 99 Willow Terrace, Hoboken NJMULTI FAMILY HOMES
- 337 8th Street, Jersey City NJ
- 1115 Bloomfield Street, Hoboken NJ
- 3804 Palisade Avenue, Union City, NJTOWNHOUSES
- 1115 BLOOMFIELD STREET
- 1223 Park Avenue, Hoboken NJ
- 218 Hudson Street #A, Hoboken NJCOOPERATIVES AND CONDOMINIUMS
- 24 AVE AT PORT IMPERIAL
- 801 PALISADE AVE, #201
- 1908 NEW YORK AVE, #202
- 610 NEWARK ST, #2H
- 801 PALISADE AVE, #405
- 700 Grove Street #9D, Jersey City NJ
- 625 Jefferson Street #301, Hoboken NJ
- 1908 New York Avenue #201, Union City NJ
- 1000 Hudson Street #402, Hoboken NJ
- 815 Willow Avenue #5R, Hoboken, NJ
- 209-211 Hackensack Plank Rd. #4B, Weehawken NJ
- 610 Newark Street #2H, Hoboken NJ
- 1125 Maxwell Place #561, Hoboken NJ
- 706 Willow Avenue #2R, Hoboken NJ
- 1315 Washington Street #1B, Hoboken NJ
- 88 Morgan Unit 1407, Jersey City NJ
- 801 Palisade Ave. Unit 403, Union City, NJ
- 801 Palisade Avenue Unit 304, Union City, NJ
- 204 6th Street Unit 3l, Jersey City NJ
- 801 Palisade Ave Unit 406, Union City NJ
- 20 2nd Street Unit 2402, Jersey City, NJ
- 160 1st Street Unit 1101, Jersey City, NJCOMMERCIAL
- 84 Washington Street Fl 4 West Unit, Hoboken, NJRENTALS
- 800 AVE AT PORT IMPERIAL, #816
- 232 PAVONIA AVE, #523
- 728 BLOOMFIELD STREET, #3
- 350 7TH ST, #3E
- 2 2ND ST, #3904
- 204 6TH ST, #3L
- 1 GREENE ST, #302
- 931 PARK AVE, #5L
- 706 WILLOW AVE, #2R
- 500 CENTRAL AVE, #1011
- 299 PAVONIA AVE, #2/9
- 232 PAVONIA AVE, #523
- 358 14TH ST
- 931 PARK AVE
- 500 CENTRAL AVE
- 232 WILLOW AVE, #3L
- 114 Highpoint Avenue #2, Weehawken NJ
- 10 Provost Street #411, Jersey City NJ
- 25 Park Lane South #701, Jersey City, NJ
- 10 Provost Street #1405, Jersey City NJ
- 523 Washington Street #1, Hoboken, NJ
- 2 2nd Street #3904, Jersey City NJ
- 722 Park Avenue, Hoboken NJ
- 1125 Maxwell Lane Unit 1215, Hoboken, NJ
- 1400 Hudson Street Unit 618, Hoboken, NJ
- 615 Pavonia Ave Unit 4505, Jersey City NJ
- 625 Jefferson Unit 503, Hoboken, NJ
- 1 Shore Lane Unit 2610, Jersey City, NJ
- 625 Washington Unit 2, Hoboken, NJ
- 40 Lydia Dr, Guttenberg, NJ
- 689 Luis Marin Unit 705, Jersey City, NJ
- 350 7th Street Unit 3e, Hoboken, NJ
- 93 Garden Street Unit 4, Hoboken NJ
- 504 Court Street Unit 3, Hoboken, NJ
- 217 Newark Street Unit 216, Jersey City NJ
- 106 Washington Street Unit 1, Hoboken NJ
- 201 Marin Blvd Unit 609, Jersey City, NJ
- 65 Bay Street Unit 3201, Jersey City, NJ
- 78 Jefferson Street Unit 4b, Hoboken, NJ
- 722 Park Avenue, Hoboken NJ
- 65 Bay Street Unit 2704, Jersey City NJ
- 535 Bloomfield Street Unit 4n, Hoboken, NJ
- 70 Columbus Unit 4612, Jersey City, NJ
- 1030 Willow Avenue Unit 2, Hoboken, NJ
- 225 Grand Street Unit 134, Jersey City, NJ
- 102 York Street Unit 6, Jersey City, NJ
- 422 Madison Street Unit 2l, Hoboken, NJ
- 711 Adams Street Unit 5, Hoboken, NJ
- 209 2nd Street Unit 2r, Hoboken, NJ
- 512 Jefferson Street Unit 2l, Hoboken, NJ
Recent PressWhy America's Youngest Buyers Are Flocking To Luxury Real Estate
New York Observer - Tuesday, February 20, 2018
Featured Blog PostsImprovements Guaranteed To Increase The Value
Whether you are actively preparing to put your property on the market or just want to update your space for yourself but with an eye towards future resale, several key improvements will give you the biggest bang for your buck. Even reworking a space on a shoestring budget can reap...
Tuesday, September 25, 2018What Makes A Smart Home?
Everywhere you look, people are talking about smart homes, but what exactly does that mean? Imagine you go away for the weekend and on the way home, you click an app on your phone. You turn the heat on so your house is toasty when you get there. Your favorite...
Thursday, March 22, 20182017 NJ Realtors Circle Of Excellence Award
Congratulations to 16 of our New Jersey agents, who have been recognized as 2017 NJ Realtors Circle of Excellence Sales Award Winners. The award honors those members who have demonstrated excellence in the field of salesmanship.
Wednesday, February 14, 2018