645 West 239th Street #2ERiverdale, New York / $235,000
LOW MAINTENANCE in Central Riverdale location. You will love coming home to this sunny and spacious converted two bedroom. Enter in to an oversized living room with dining area where friends and family can gather or you can enjoy a quiet, comfortable evening. The roomy master bedroom has two closets, windows that provide cross breezes and plenty of space to accommodate a kingsize bed . The smaller converted room has two large windows, and can easily serve as a guest room, 2nd bedroom or office. Kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, tiled backsplash and plenty of storage. There are hardwood floors throughout the apartment. Dave Towers is a PET FRIENDLY building and situated near schools, library and parks. It is convenient to all modes of public transportation and very easy access to the shops and restaurants. Live in Super and laundry in building. Also storage, bike room and parking currently waitlisted.
01/19/2017 3050 Fairfield Ave $221,000
* Recent sales in area is compiled by properties having the same bedroom count or same bathroom count, property type, location, and a similar price range. Sales history may include properties with varied amenities and conditions (views, layout, market timing and other significant variables). Contact agent for more details regarding this information.
Closest Train Station
to Harlem-125th St.
Nearby Train Stations
- Riverdale Train Station 1.0 miles away
- Marble Hill Train Station 1.1 miles away
- University Heights Train Station 1.9 miles away
- Botanical Garden Train Station 2.2 miles away
Web #: 18460787
Location: Riverdale, New York
Property Type: Cooperative
Building Type: Elevator
River Views Garden
Wind. Air Cond. Laundry Storage Garage Pets Allowed