1200 Broadway #5FFlatiron, NYC / $2,345,000
- Unique duplex layout in a pre war loft with original details and lots of potential.
- 2,600 SF Approx.duplex loft space is presently configured as a two bedroom two full bath and priced competitively at $900 P/SF Approx..
- +12' ft ceilings, exposed bricks, original moldings, hardwood floors, North and East facing city views add to the character of this pre war loft.
- The sprawling top floor serves the living room with an open kitchen, dining area,Laundry room and a large walk-in closet. The spacious open kitchen and dining area can be re-configured to suit the buyers vision.
- The lower floor has two North-facing bedrooms that are impeccably quiet. A large workspace on this floor can be re-configured into a media room, work or kids playroom.
- This duplex loft's open layout can be re-configured and updated to your needs. Both floors have doors leading to the common area and either floor could be converted to the main living room.
-Fireplaces on both levels can be re opened and converted back into wood burning fireplaces.
- The Gilsey House is a stunning cast iron building.
-This co-op has a full time super, common storage with bike and laundry rooms.
- Live/work, pied-a-terre, co-purchasing are all allowed and the building is pet friendly.
- The best deal in one of the most desired NoMad location.
- Actual Sf -2592 SF.
09/19/2017 32 Gramercy Park South $2,775,000
09/07/2017 7 East 14th St $2,495,000
07/25/2017 208 Fifth Ave $2,375,000
06/29/2017 40 West 24th St $2,750,000
06/28/2017 35 East 20th St $2,299,000
06/28/2017 151 West 28th St $2,450,000
05/24/2017 32 West 20th St $2,530,000
05/02/2017 31 West 31st St $2,300,000
04/27/2017 114 West 27th St $2,650,000
03/16/2017 32 Gramercy Park South $2,500,000
* Recent sales in area is compiled by properties having the same bedroom count or same bathroom count, property type, location, and a similar price range. Sales history may include properties with varied amenities and conditions (views, layout, market timing and other significant variables). Contact agent for more details regarding this information.
Web #: 18337671
Location: Flatiron, NYC
Property Type: Cooperative
Building Type: Elevator
City Views Eat-in Kitchen Washer/Dryer